We’re hiring a UX/UI designer!
Posted 25 August 2017
Tobias & Tobias is a dynamic and growing strategy and design-led consultancy with a reputation for solving complex challenges.
We are looking for a talented and passionate UX/UI designer with a strong foundation in visual design as well as a solid understanding of User Experience, Interaction and Product design.
This is a great role for an energetic, confident and bold person with experience in designing for complex products, including information design and data visualisation. We are looking for someone who can push boundaries and take risks, supported by solid thinking and rationale.
You will need to be a conceptual thinker who can approach a client brief holistically, look at the bigger picture and ask questions to uncover the real opportunity; bringing your ideas to life through storytelling and prototyping, turning them into pixel-perfect digital solutions.
As a design consultancy we expect everyone in the team to work closely with clients, to be able to clearly articulate your ideas with passion and conviction, displaying confidence in explaining and defending the underlying thinking behind your work.
You should have:
• At least 5 years experience of UX/UI design
• A strong portfolio featuring examples of outstanding design work, including the display and visualisation of complex data
• The ability to shape design solutions and rapidly visualise a proposition, through sketching and prototyping
• The ability to design simple solutions to complex problems and create interfaces that are intuitive, beautiful and user-friendly
• A strong focus on quality and timely delivery
• The ability to articulate your ideas across multiple audiences from product teams and senior stakeholders to technical architects and developers
Think this sounds like you? Send us your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org