Tobias & Tobias is looking for a talented and experienced Managing Consultant to lead engagements with some of our most valued clients.
We are a design consultancy that focuses on the transformation of customer experiences, primarily in the finance sector. Since 2001, we have contributed to the design and development of many landmark digital products, working with some of the world’s leading organisations, including top-tier investment banks, asset managers and insurance firms. We successfully deliver global programmes of work, incorporating business strategy, primary user and behavioural research, business application design and technical implementation. We are located adjacent to London’s Square Mile and Fintech hub. Our reputation is growing fast as innovators and crafters of excellent user experience for financial systems.
This is a special opportunity for someone who is excited to play a leading part in the digital revolution within financial services.
At Tobias & Tobias a Managing Consultant plays a multi-faceted role. The primary goals of this role are:
• to lead strategic solution- thinking with our clients,
• to lead quality delivery across consulting engagements, efficiently and profitably, and
• to grow client relationships by ensuring that we provide demonstrable business value to the client.
• to support new business activity
The Managing Consultant will demonstrate strong commitment and ability to shape solutions to business and technology challenges following human-centred approaches.
In performing this role, the Managing Consultant will be supported by our team of experienced and talented designers and researchers.
We are open to candidates from any relevant background, however we believe that experience as either a senior, client-facing practitioner or a business and/or technology-focused lead consultant would be most suitable. For candidates from a UX practitioner background, experience in working client-side within corporate organisations is valuable, since it will provide a solid understanding of how our clients operate. It’s a senior role, so business experience of 10+ years is expected.
We are looking for people who display:
• Strong consultancy skills, including the ability to drive consensus and decision-making within our clients’ business;
• A combination of strategic business thinking and the ability to shape solutions for our clients;
• A natural desire to collaborate with clients and help them drive their business forward;
• The passion and vision to deepen relationships and grow accounts;
• Commercial acumen;
• Programme leadership skills and experience;
• A fundamental understanding of what ‘great work’ looks like and an eye for detail to ensure that we deliver quality solutions for our clients that are always focused on generating business value;
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts, in written or verbal form, to a wide range of audiences including senior client stakeholders;
• The ability to develop winning proposals, shape complex engagements and negotiate commercial agreements;
Please contact email@example.com
(We do not want contacts from recruitment agencies)